If you’ve had any of the following thoughts in the last 30 days, congratulations! You are ready for a kick in the pants that will change your life for good!
- “I just can’t seem to catch a break”
- “I should have been able to ‘bounce back’ by now.”
- “I’ve just been dealt a bad hand in life.”
- “There’s gotta be more. I know there’s more. I’ve gotta make a change.”
- “I know I could have a better life, I’m just not sure how to get it.”
Hopefully you don’t have to go through what I went through before you can discover the happiness, health and abundance that I have finally discovered in my life. I truly have a fiercely positive life today – but I didn’t always feel this way – and it took me 20 years and coming back from the very edge of darkness – more than once – to get here. (More on that in a minute.)
First, let me explain why I call it a “fiercely” positive life.
My experience is that you can live one of two ways. You can let life happen TO YOU – just float along, be compliant. Be nice. Don’t rock the boat. Accept every disappointment and slight. Believe there is nothing you can do. Accept loneliness and illness.
Or, you can try to take charge.
You can be a victim (Believe me, there are plenty of things and people in this world that would love to turn you into a victim), or you can choose, proactively, and with determination, to be a victor, not a victim. And I really believe that it is just that simple – a choice.
But it takes a little fierceness to take charge of your life. And, that can be tough when you are not feeling very strong nor fierce.
- Maybe sometimes you feel weak, even though you know deep down you are a strong person.
- Perhaps you sometimes let the frightened, quitter-part of your brain make your biggest life decisions.
- Do you feel like you just can’t catch a break – like there’s no time to come up for air before the next life-crisis comes down on you like a ton of bricks?
- Do you wish you were happier, or think you should be happier, stronger, and more capable?
It is true; you’ve suffered some major setbacks, heartbreaks, and even traumatic life events that have left you feeling like you are walking up the down escalator.
You think, “it is not my fault, I didn’t choose these problems, there’s nothing I can do about it.”
My name is Connie Lee and I have been where you are. That used to be my life, too.
But it isn’t anymore. Please listen to me when I tell you, that your life can be better. In fact…
You already have what you need – inside you right now – to have a fiercely positive life.
It took me many, many years of heartache, hearbreak, near death, loss, abuse, injury and disease to finally decide and learn how to take back my own life.
- I’ve learned to form meaningful relationships and love myself despite a wildly dysfunctional and abusive childhood.
- I found the love of my life and best friend, despite a loveless and soul crushing first marriage that left me devoid of self worth and personal power.
- I’ve recovered from traumatic injury and lived to hike the Andes Mountains, to Machu Picchu.
- I’ve beaten the odds and bounced back from life threatening disease, with an even stronger body and attitude.
And I’m still here. After a childhood filled with sexual abuse, eating disorders, a wildly dysfunctional and loveless first marriage, deep depression, financial ruin, estrangement from family, near fatal accidents, the crushing loss multiple miscarriages, and cancer – twice, you might think I should not have survived – let alone thrived. I don’t tell you this for your sympathy or to shock – this is not an Oprah moment. I only mention it for one reason – so that you’ll believe me when I say to you:
Whatever your personal heartaches; abuse, disease, disorder, loss or disappointment; whatever your trials, worries, fears, or dreams; you can learn to tap into your own personal power to live a fiercely positive life full of gratitude, abundance, joy and confidence.
You don’t have to hit bottom in order to reclaim the health, happiness and abundance you deserve.
As I look back, I like to call all those ‘horrible’ events in life my life lessons. I’m certainly grateful for what I learned from them. And, after years of finding my way back, I sat down and really thought about how I did it.
How did I not only survive, but build a beautiful, rich, joyful life for myself? I wondered: could I possibly describe it to anyone else in a way that might help them to do the same?
I feel confident that what came to me as a result of this meditative introspection is:
A simple map anyone can follow to reclaim their personal power, rebuild their self-worth, and make the day-to-day choices that lead to a fiercely positive life
…without having to go through the Hell I went through.
I invite you to start your own journey back to happiness and abundance using this workbook as your guide. It will help you find your courage, build your confidence and develop the strength to make the day-to-day choices that bring you back to where you should be; where you deserve to be.
I’ve identified what worked to bring me from the very brink of darkness back to a truly amazing, abundant life and turned those steps and tools into a system that you can follow to:
- Build up the courage to ask yourself, “Am I happy? Is this working for me?”
- Develop the confidence to start making new choices that lead to new, better results.
- Find the strength, every single day, to keep choosing a positive life.
- Learn to love your body, and help it return to balance and health.
- Abandon destructive, negative thinking habits keeping you from feeling powerful.
- Uncover your “energy drains” – those things sucking away hour power each day.
- Start drawing abundance, love, friends, peace, and joy into your life.
Don’t get me wrong. Once you choose to be a victor, it is not all smooth sailing and rainbows! You have to grab onto that positive life with all the tenacity and fierceness you can muster – whatever amount that is based on where you are now – and then re-choose that positive life, fiercely, every day.
You don’t have to hit rock bottom to benefit from this powerful course
Every single one of us needs to be the Victor in our life. You don’t have to have had some major traumatic event to benefit from learning how to take charge and learn how to have a fiercely positive, abundant and joyful life.
Everyday, for every one of us, life chips away at our self esteem, siphons off our personal power, and presents us with challenges and opportunities to make excuses.
I can show you specific, simple steps you can take to take back your power, to reach down and find that surprising spring of inner strength you already possess inside, and begin to hear – clear as day – the answers to your most vexing questions coming right from inside your own heart and soul because I’m telling you that you already have all the answers you ever need. You already possess all the strength you’ll ever need (even if you are not used to tapping into it), and you already have happiness, health and abundance just waiting to shower down upon you.
Of course I don’t blame you if you are a bit skeptical. I know I did not believe all this when I hit rock bottom. I felt far from strong. I was ‘sure’ that I did not have the answers. And, if you had told me then who I would be today – how happy, healthy and abundant my life would be – I wound never have believed you in a million years. But, I was at the very, very bottom.
That is why I am happy to give you a 90-day full money-back guarantee. I know change is hard. It may take you a little time to really get this off the ground. So, I want to be sure you feel totally comfortable buying and keeping this program for several months and still being able to return it if you feel like it is not right for you.
90-Day Money-Back Guarantee
I’m confident that if you follow the simple steps and strategies in this program, you will see profound change in your life. Some people see these changes right away. Others take a little time.
I know it can be scary to change, so I want to make sure you feel 100% comfortable buying and trying out the course for a full 3 months without worrying about a thing.
If, at any time in the first 90 days, you feel this program is not right for you, you can return it for a full refund.
Give me a call. I’m here to help.
P.S. Are you ready to change? Are you ready for a FIERCELY positive life? You can try this workbook for up to 90 days and if you don’t feel like it can help you, I offer a 100% Money-back guarantee. You have nothing to worry about.