- Maybe sometimes you feel weak, even though you know deep down you are a strong person.
- Perhaps you sometimes let the frightened, quitter-part of your brain make your biggest life decisions.
- I know what it is like to feel like you just can’t catch a break – like there’s no time to come up for air before the next life-crisis comes down on you like a ton of bricks?
- Do you wish you were happier, or think you should be happier, stronger, and more capable?
It is true; you’ve suffered some major setbacks, heartbreaks, and even traumatic life events that have left you feeling like you are walking up the down escalator.
You think, “it is not my fault, I didn’t choose these problems, there’s nothing I can do about it.”
I know, because I used to be where you are. That used to be my life, too.
But it isn’t anymore.
- I’ve learned to form meaningful relationships and love myself despite a wildly dysfunctional and abusive childhood.
- I found the love of my life and best friend, despite a loveless and soul crushing first marriage that left me devoid of self worth and personal power.
- I’ve recovered from traumatic injury and lived to hike the Andes Mountains, to Machu Picchu.
- I’ve beaten the odds and bounced back from life threatening disease, with an even stronger body and attitude.
And I’m still here. I’m here, I believe, to tell you that:
Whatever your personal heartaches; abuse, disease, disorder, loss or disappointment; whatever your trials, worries, fears, or dreams; you can learn to tap into your own personal power to live a fiercely positive life full of gratitude, abundance, joy and confidence.
As I look back, I like to call all those ‘horrible’ events in life my life lessons. I’m certainly grateful for what I learned from them. And, after years of finding my way back, I sat down and really thought about how I did it and if I could possibly describe it to anyone else in a way that might help them to do the same.
I feel confident that what came to me as a result of this meditative introspection is a simple map anyone can follow to reclaim their personal power, rebuild their self-worth, and make the day-to-day choices that have allowed me to find my fiercely positive life.
I invite you to start your own journey back to happiness and abundance using this workbook as your guide. It will help you find your courage, build your confidence and develop the strength to make the day-to-day choices that bring you back to where you should be; where you deserve to be.
Give me a call. I’m here to help.
P.S. Are you ready to change? Are you ready for a FIERCELY positive life? You can try this workbook for 30 or even 60 days and if you don’t feel like it can help you, I offer a 100% Money-back guarantee. You have nothing to worry about.
My course on Active Vision Boarding
In this risk-free instantly downloadable packet, you’ll get:
- My F.I.E.R.C.E.L.Y. Positive Life Workbook, which includes:
- Over 120 pages of principles, inspiration and step-by-step worksheets
- The Gratitude Journal Trigger list and Templates
- The Living Fiercely Wheel & Life Vision Worksheets
- The DRIVE motivation quick reference sheet
- The 3 Steps to YES quick reference